Wednesday 19 November 2014

ArduinoHomeAutomationProject: The SensorNode; PART 2: PROTOTYPE THE HARDWARE

The SensorNode; PART 2: PROTOTYPE THE HARDWARE

In "The SenorNode; PART 1" we made a brief plan of our node and should be able to proceed by prototyping our hardware.

Let´s have a look at how I did it:


You will need the following parts to setup the Prototype:
  • 1x Arduino nano or Arduino UNO
  • 1x breadboard + wires
  • 1x DHT22 + 4.7k pullup resistor
  • 1x LDR + 10k resistor
  • 2x LED + 2x 220Ohm resistor
  • 2x pushbutton
  • 1x I2C LCD (I´m using a I2C 16x2 LCD) + dupont wires (male - female)
You don´t need the Max485 chip + its 120Ohm resistor yet.

All you have to do is wiring everything to get a working prototype.
If you want to, you can try to make your own sketch for the prototype.
I will present and explain you my (already working) Arduino-sketch in PART 3.
Stay tuned!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Impressum

Auer Markus
Karwendelstr. 13
A - 6020 Innsbruck